Dave Boling HEADLINES
The last time the Seahawks won a playoff game on the road was 1983 — five years before Russell Wilson was born. The franchise once went 21 years without a playoff victory.
It seems unimaginable enough to report that Seattle’s Russell Wilson tied Peyton Manning’s NFL record for touchdown passes in a season by a rookie.
I went in search of comparisons of the surging Seahawks of 2012 to the franchise gold standard, the 2005 Super Bowl team.
’Tis the holiday season time for the Seahawks to be grateful for their bounty. In fact, their cups runneth over.
The Seattle Seahawks are now the best team in the National Football League.
Considering the hyper-competitiveness, intensity and high stakes involved, this could turn into a real brawl.
- Hey, Pete, it's time you talked about Seahawks' drug-test failures
- He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- Ruston moratorium baffles business owners
- Kent police arrest NBA player suspected of threatening woman with gun
- 305 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 106 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 53 Tacoma program uses housing to promote good parenting, self-sufficiency
- 34 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 31 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both