The Auburn women's golf team had to overcome far more than the normal highs and lows of the sport to make the NCAA championships.
Adilson da Silva carded an even-par 73 on Sunday and claimed a 1-stroke victory at the Zambia Open.
Louis Oosthuizen has withdrawn from the Byron Nelson Championship before the final round because of a neck issue.
Peter Uihlein carded a 4-under 68 on Sunday and claimed a 2-stroke victory at the Madeira Islands Open.
American Peter Uihlein won the Madeira Islands Open on Sunday in his 16th European Tour start for his professional title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a two-stroke victory.
Hyung-Sung Kim fired a 6-under 65 on Sunday and rallied to win the PGA Championship Nissin Cupnoodles Cup by a single stroke.
Graeme McDowell won the Volvo World Match Play Championship on Sunday, beating Thailand's Thongchai Jaidee 2 and 1 in the final at Thracian Cliffs.
The World Match Play Championship final is set after Graeme McDowell and Thongchai Jaidee won their respective matches Sunday morning at Thracian Cliffs Golf & Beach Resort.
Keegan Bradley’s bogeys on the closing hole at TPC Four Seasons in Irving, Texas, haven’t cost him the lead yet.
The first clue that Saturday would not be business as usual at the HP Byron Nelson Championship occurred when flags were lowered to half staff at the Four Seasons Resort.
Keegan Bradley scrambled to a 2-under 68 on Saturday to remain atop the leaderboard after three rounds of the Byron Nelson Championship.
Jennifer Johnson won the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic on Sunday for her first tour title, birdieing four of the final six holes for a one-stroke victory over Jessica Korda and Pornanong Phatlum.
Sang-Moon Bae watched anxiously after hitting his tee shot at the par-3 17th hole Sunday in the Byron Nelson Championship.
Mark Anderson fired a 7-under 64 on Saturday to grab a 1-stroke lead after 54 holes at the BMW Charity Pro-Am.
Ken Venturi was a 14-year-old with a camera trying to get a picture of Byron Nelson when he first met the golfer who would become a mentor and dear friend.
- Hey, Pete, it's time you talked about Seahawks' drug-test failures
- He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- Kent police arrest NBA player suspected of threatening woman with gun
- Ruston moratorium baffles business owners
- 304 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 91 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 52 Tacoma program uses housing to promote good parenting, self-sufficiency
- 24 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 17 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both