|Preview | Matchup | Lineup | Log | Wrap | Box |
HR: SEA- R.Ibanez (14), J.Smoak (4) ANA- A.Pujols (12), M.Trumbo (16)
- Nathan Eovaldi missed out on a win Tuesday night, yet considered his season debut a success all the same.
Major League Baseball HEADLINES
Adam Wainwright felt he let his teammates down Tuesday night.
The Milwaukee Brewers were done in by their mistakes on Tuesday night.
Paul Goldschmidt hit a leadoff home run in the bottom of the ninth inning and the Arizona Diamondbacks ended a four-game losing streak, beating the Miami Marlins 3-2 Tuesday night.
Facing Yu Darvish has been no problem for the Oakland Athletics. They have beaten the Texas Rangers' Japanese ace four times, more than any other team.
The Chicago White Sox climbed out of an early hole created by starter Dylan Axelrod, only to lose another close game.
Yu Darvish is like the rest of the Texas starters - still without a victory in June.
The Washington Nationals hardly look like the team that ended the Philadelphia Phillies' five-year reign atop the NL East.
Paul Goldschmidt hit the game-winning homer in the ninth inning to lift the Arizona Diamondbacks to a 3-2 win over the Miami Marlins on Tuesday.
The New York Mets acquired outfielder Eric Young Jr. from the Colorado Rockies for pitcher Collin McHugh Tuesday in a trade of players recently designated for assignment.
Justin Verlander has been all too ordinary this season, and the Detroit ace is asking for a little patience.
With home plate just a few more strides away, David Lough suddenly stopped.
Matt Dominguez hit a grand slam and drove in a career-high five runs to back another solid performance by Jordan Lyles, and the Houston Astros rolled to a 10-1 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Tuesday night.
Mat Latos didn't so much mind his long streak ending. A pitch that plunked his teammate left a mark he won't quickly forget.
Ryan Doumit hit a go-ahead double in the eighth inning, leading the Minnesota Twins over the Chicago White Sox 7-5 on Tuesday night.
- Woman pleads not guilty to assaulting baby, makes bizarre statements
- Man dies of injuries after longboard crash at Chambers Bay
- Wilson faces more pressure than other young QBs?
- New Puyallup River bridge at SR 167 expected in next few years; funding an issue with Milroy span
- City of Tacoma puts out a request for developers to build on downtown’s biggest undeveloped site