The 15th Annual Seattle Mariners FanFest is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, January 26-27, 2013, at Safeco Field. Scheduled to appear are:
- Manager Eric Wedge
- General Manager Jack Zduriencik
- Kyle Seager
- Franklin Gutierrez
- Tom Wilhelmsen
- Jesus Montero
- Michael Saunders
- Brendan Ryan
- Casper Wells
- Carter Capps
- Blake Beaven
Former Mariners Jay Buhner and Dan Wilson will be in attendance
Also some of the top minor league prospects will be there:
Never miss a local story.
- Catcher Mike Zunino, Mariners 2012 first round draft pick
- Infielder Stefan Romero, Mariners Minor League Player of the Year
- Infielder Nick Franklin, AA Southern League All-Star
- Pitcher James Paxton, Top 10 Baseball America Prospect
All of the Mariners players will participate in the Boeing Dugout Dialog fan Q&A sessions and sign autographs
- Boeing Dugout Dialog with Mariner players, coaches and Front Office personnel (streamed live on www.mariners.com)
- Tour the Mariners Clubhouse
- Hit against a simulated Felix Hernandez fastball
- Take a 200-foot zip line ride through the Safeco Field outfield
- “Taste of Safeco Field” with executive chef David Dekker and guest appearance by Seattle restaurateur and chef Ethan Stowell
- Get an up-close experience on the field by running the bases, playing catch, hitting a pop fly and more
- “Felixing” photo opportunity that lets fans put themselves inside the iconic image from Felix’s perfect game
- View memorabilia from last year’s perfect game and combined six pitcher no-hitter
- Play carnival games in the U.S. Bank Mariners Kids Zone
Fans will also get a first-hand look at the offseason ballpark improvements including installation of Major League Baseball’s largest high definition videoscreen, the new Edgar’s Cantina and Lounge down the left field line, and the new outfield wall dimensions. The projects are currently under construction and are scheduled for completion before the April 8th Opening Night against the Houston Astros.
FanFest hours each day are from 11am-4pm. Parking is available at the Safeco Field garage for $5 in advance and $10 at the door. Tickets for FanFest will also be available in person at the Safeco Field ticket windows on event days.
Tickets are on sale now at mariners.com/fanfest and at Mariners Team Stores. Adults are $10. All kids 14 and younger are free. Northwest Harvest will be collecting food and cash donations at the gates.