NASCAR / Motorsports HEADLINES
Danica Patrick said she can't explain why she's popular among NASCAR fans.
Jamie McMurray has won the Sprint Showdown to transfer into the $1 million All-Star Race at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Ed Carpenter will start on the pole position for the first time in the Indianapolis 500 after pulling off a stunning victory in Saturday's time trials at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Ed Carpenter knew he was capable of another fast run, and it earned him the pole for the Indianapolis 500.
Ed Carpenter turned Pole Day into a family celebration.
There could be bumping at Indianapolis this weekend.
At the height of his father's success at Charlotte Motor Speedway, Dale Earnhardt Jr. would sit in the Turn 1 condos overlooking the track.
Sprint Cup points leader Jimmie Johnson, Kasey Kahne and Clint Bowyer, as well as NASCAR team owners Rick Hendrick, Michael Waltrip and Rob Kauffman will be raising money for children.
Turns out Dale Earnhardt Jr. is a pretty good cook.
Indianapolis 500 qualifying has begun after a rain delay of more than two hours.
When Takuma Sato strolls into his garage at Indianapolis, he gets a quick glimpse into the two distinct paths that have defined these past 12 months.
Kyle Busch won a Camping World Truck Series race at Charlotte Motor Speedway for a record-extending fifth time after he bounced back from a pit road mistake in Friday night's North Carolina Education Lottery 200.
John Force ended a 19-race No. 1 qualifying slump with a track-record Funny Car run Saturday in the NHRA Kansas Nationals.
Kyle Busch showed he can still be dominant in the NASCAR Truck Series, even when facing adversity.
Carl Edwards will start on the pole for the NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race after posting the quickest time in Friday's qualifying at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- King County Sheriff’s deputy injured in off-duty motorcycle crash near Frederickson dies
- Seahawks' Lynch has DUI motion continued
- Wilson ahead of learning curve in 2nd season
- Marshawn Lynch DUI case continued to July 5
- Pentagon finds budget cuts not so hard after all
- 365 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 171 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 118 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 75 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 30 Party lines blur at transportation rally