1. Denver Broncos (1): Peyton Manning keeps rolling on, repelling biggest threat in AFC West.
2. Dallas Cowboys (3): 1977 flashback: Cowboys, Broncos NFL’s top two teams. Where’s Golden Richards? Or Star Wars?
3. Green Bay Packers (4): It took a minute, but they’ve risen as expected.
4. Philadelphia Eagles (9): Soft early scheduled hardens: At AZ, at HOU, vs. CAR, at GB over next four weeks.
5. New England Patriots (8): Brady vs. Luck next week. Will that derail NE’s three-game win streak today vs. Bears?
6. Indianapolis Colts (7): Five consecutive wins. But Reggie Wayne, Trent Richardson banged up for test at PIT.
7. Detroit Lions (11): NFL’s top-ranked defense got bailed out last week by Matthew Stafford. Takes surprising act to London today.
8. Arizona Cardinals (10): Those are some mirrors they are doing this with.
9. San Diego Chargers (2): Suddenly short-circuited, though losing at the Peyton Mannings isn’t shameful.
10. San Francisco 49ers (5): Here they go: Don’t play a team with .500 record or better until Thanksgiving night vs. Seahawks.
11. Seattle Seahawks (6): Nat Geo Wild next national outlet to dive into the champs’ struggles.
12. Baltimore Ravens (12): Won last two by combined 77-24. Now to CIN for 1st place in AFC North.
13. Kansas City Chiefs (15): Beat Chargers in San Diego — and almost nobody in Missouri or Kansas noticed. #Royals.
14. Buffalo Bills (16): Wait … Kyle Orton winning? What in the name of Jim Kelly is going on in upstate New York?
15. Cincinnati Bengals (13): From unbeaten to under siege: Formerly stout defense shredded last three games by NE, CAR, IND for 107 points.
16. Carolina Panthers (17): Injuries forcing them to start four undrafted free agents. Calling Seahawks’ pass rush.
17. Cleveland Browns (14): So how’d they lose at Jacksonville by 18 again?
18. Pittsburgh Steelers (21): WR Antonio Brown, league’s most efficient wrong-arm passer.
19. Chicago Bears (18): Brandon Marshall rants. Brian Urlacher rips Jay Cutler. And now Bears have to go to New England, Green Bay. Uh-oh.
20. Miami Dolphins (21): QB Ryan Tannehill on a hot streak. None of his teammates are, though.
21. Houston Texans (20): Bill O’Brien didn’t do team, Ryan Fitzpatrick favors having him throw at end of half at PIT. Cost them game.
22. St. Louis Rams (27): Why do players love Jeff Fisher? Few coaches have the guts he had on that 4th-quarter fake punt to beat Seahawks.
23. New Orleans Saints (20): Blew nine-point lead late at Detroit faster than you can sing: “When the Saints come marching in.”
24. New York Giants (22): Lost two straight. And look out. Up next: vs. IND, at SEA, vs. SF, vs. DAL.
25. Tennessee Titans (26): Dang: Benched Jake Locker’s unhealthy time in Nashville may be up.
26. Washington Redskins (30): Gruden says RGIII a “wild card” to play Monday at DAL. Will take more than that to win there.
27. Atlanta Falcons (24): Four consecutive losses. Season being ruined by a horrid defense inside a horrid division.
28. Minnesota Vikings (25): Three consecutive losses giving Teddy Bridgewater a rude rookie initiation.
29. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (29): Still wondering how they beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh.
30. Jacksonville Jaguars (31): Gus Bradley gets first coaching win. Might be missing two CBs for Miami, though.
31. New York Jets (30): Even if he only runs go routes the rest of the season, think Percy Harvin thinks this was a good trade?
32. Oakland Raiders (32): From AP’s Josh Dubow: Derek Carr only QB since 1970 merger to start and lose first six games of rookie season.