Just because I've been busy tracking down crazy three-way trades in baseball, doesn't mean I've forgotten about you or our weekly game of witty, snarky and funny caption writing for photos. Unfortunately, I had to use photos from Sunday's mind-numbing, hope-draining loss to the Texans. But here's a series of photos that are all sort of related - a chain reaction if you will, so get creative ...
- Matt Hasselbeck: "It's bad enough my line isn't protecting now this guy is trying kick me in the groin."
- Max Unger silently shakes his head and wonders how the guy on his left is playing center instead of him.
- Jim Mora reacts to yet another successful try of the Senecat.
- After being tossed to the ground, Matt Hasselbeck is left wondering, "Did I really just get sacked on a one-step drop.
- One of us is going to be back next year, I think we all know that is.
- Jim Mora reacts to Eric Williams' latest wardrobe decision - a Christmas sweater vest.