It was an ugly start, but a beautiful finish. Perhaps a mirror of Seattle's season.
The Seahawks were shut out in the first half for the first time since the Charlie Whitehurst era Sunday, but rallied to beat the Rams, 20-6, after the break to secure their second straight NFC West title and the NFC’s No. 1 seed.
Seattle dominated in yardage, moving the ball easily throughout the game, but too many mistakes early on offense let the Rams hang around.
The Seahawks woke up after halftime, however, and finished the season with their six consecutive win, earning the same coveted homefield advantage in the playoffs that has taken them to their previous two Super Bowl appearances.
Let’s get to your thoughts:
1. Who gets the game ball? Who was the goat?
2. What happened early? Fluke first half or worrisome trend?
2. Where does this defense rank on the NFL's all-time list?
4. Best play of the season? Best game? High and low point? Team MVP?
5. Which team do you want to see most in the playoffs? Who scares you?