It was a bitter cold day in Kansas City on Sunday, and the Seahawks never really warmed up in a 24-20 loss to the Chiefs.
Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch and the offense helped Seattle keep the game close, but they were unable to come up with enough plays late and Kansas City ran through the Seahawks defense from start to finish.
The loss drops the Seahawks to 6-4 on the season, with first-place Arizona on the schedule next week and a Thanksgiving trip to San Francisco after that.
Let’s get to your thoughts:
Never miss a local story.
1. Any game balls today? Who was biggest the goat?
2. Who is harder to replace, Brandon Mebane or Max Unger?
3. Your take on the overall play calling? What about the fourth down calls?
4. The Beast. Are the Seahawks really going to cut this guy after the season?
5. Thoughts on the next few weeks? Where will this team be come December?
It's Gregg here at Arrowhead: Here is video from Earl Thomas at his locker saying the Seahawks can go one of two ways: Either fleeing from the rest of the season, or staying on track.
"And I think we are going to stay on track," said Thomas, who forced two fumbles that led to 10 of Seattle's 20 points: