It was a good old-fashioned NFC West slugfest at CenturyLink Field on Sunday, and the Seahawks delivered the division-leading Cardinals a body blow in the form of a 19-3 manhandling.
Seattle’s offense struggled at times – especially in the Red Zone – against the Cardinals stout defense, but the Seahawks defense dominated from start to finish.
The return of Bobby Wagner was vividly apparent for Seattle. Russell Wilson also handled the pressure well, not turning the ball over despite being sacked seven times.
The win tightens the gap slightly in the NFC West, with Arizona falling to 9-2 and Seattle, along with San Francisco, improving to 7-4.
Never miss a local story.
Let’s get to your thoughts:
1. Defense, defense, defense. Are the dominant days here again for Seattle’s D?
2. We asked it last week, but we’ll do it again. Who means more to this team: Wagner or Unger?
3. What’s up with the Red Zone struggles? O-line? Play-calling? Execution?
4. It was one of Wilson's best games of the year. Thoughts on the Seahawks QB?
5. Look ahead: Predictions for Thursday night against the 49ers and beyond?