Like rivalry games? This one was a blowout.
The Seahawks dominated their Thanksgiving showdown with NFC West foe San Francisco en route to a 19-3 victory at newly minted Levi's Stadium.
Truthfully, it wasn't even close. Seattle's defense barely allowed the Niners to breathe, and never let them threaten to make it a game.
Russell Wilson was efficient passing and running, and Marshawn Lynch ran for 104 yards on 20 carries.
The win pushes the Seahawks to 8-4 on the season, keeping them firmly in the playoff chase. San Francisco falls to 7-5.
Let's get to your thoughts:
1. Who gets the game ball? Who was the goat?
2. Defense: What's been the key to the resurgence?
3. Lots of runs and short passes. How would you rate Thursday's play calling?
4. Are the Niners done? Prospects dimming for this season, but what about long term?
5. Predictions for next week in Philadelphia and beyond?