Well, that was a rough one.
The Seahawks were beaten at home Sunday for just the second time in Russell Wilson’s career.
The Dallas Cowboys came into CenturyLink Field and downed Seattle, 30-23, in a battle of early NFC contenders.
The Seahawks abandoned the run early and needed two key plays on special teams to stay in it.
Never miss a local story.
The Cowboys moved the ball well and stifled Seattle's offense.
Let’s get straight to your thoughts:
1. Any game balls today? Who was the biggest goat?
2. Next man up? How much of the loss do you blame on injuries?
3. Two carries for Marshawn Lynch in the first half? What was that?
4. What does this loss mean in the race for the NFC? Is Dallas for real?
5. It’s off to St. Louis and Carolina for back-to-back 10 a.m. starts. Predictions?