Well, the post-Percy Harvin era starts with a thud.
It was a tale of two halves in St. Louis, and the Seahawks were unable to dig themselves out of the hole they created before the break, falling to the Rams, 28-26, on Sunday.
Seattle fell behind 21-3 in the first half. They got within two points late, but a fake punt and wild fumble recovery sealed the deal for St. Louis.
It was the second consecutive loss of the season for the Seahawks, dropping them to 3-3.
Let’s get to your thoughts:
1. The Harvin trade: Any effect on the team’s performance?
2. Return game: You OK with Brian Walters doing punts and kicks?
3. Injuries: How much of the struggles are to blame on guys being out?
4. Feed the Beast: Lynch got 18 carries and 53 yards. Was it enough?
5. Look ahead: What now? Can this team recover and get back in contention?