Football is back, and so are the defending Super Bowl champion Seahawks.
Seattle coasted to its first win of the season Thursday night, a 36-16 victory over Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers in front of a raucous crowd at CenturyLink Field.
Russell Wilson and the offense looked explosive. The defense shut down the Packers high-powered attack for most of the night. And the Seahawks appeared to be back to business as usual after the busy offseason.
So what’s your take?
1. Was it everything you were expecting? Any surprises? Disappointments?
2. Earl Thomas the punt returner … How much longer does the experiment last?
3. Who gets the game ball? Who is your goat?
4. How’d the refs do? Did the emphasis on defensive contact play a role?
5. Thoughts on next week at San Diego? Beyond? What game scares you the most?