Football is back, and so are the defending Super Bowl champion Seahawks.
Seattle coasted to its first win of the season Thursday night, a 36-16 victory over Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers in front of a raucous crowd at CenturyLink Field.
Russell Wilson and the offense looked explosive. The defense shut down the Packers high-powered attack for most of the night. And the Seahawks appeared to be back to business as usual after the busy offseason.
So what’s your take?
Never miss a local story.
1. Was it everything you were expecting? Any surprises? Disappointments?
2. Earl Thomas the punt returner … How much longer does the experiment last?
3. Who gets the game ball? Who is your goat?
4. How’d the refs do? Did the emphasis on defensive contact play a role?
5. Thoughts on next week at San Diego? Beyond? What game scares you the most?