We hear it time and again in the preseason: The third game is always the most important.
If that’s the case, things look pretty good for the Seahawks.
Seattle dominated the Chicago Bears at CenturyLink Field on Friday night, running out to a 31-point halftime lead in a 34-6 victory.
The offense scored at will. The defense held Jay Cutler and Co. in check. And the entire team limited their mistakes, committing just one penalty in the first half.
So, let’s get to some quick reaction:
1. The offense: Wilson. Harvin. Kearse. Lynch. The O-line. What impressed you the most?
2. Earl Thomas the punt returner? 59 yards later … are you coming around?
3. Garbage time: Which player struggling to make the roster helped his chances the most?
4. Looking ahead: What do you expect to see next week? Starters? Position battles?
5. Another look forward: Green Bay. Opening night. Ready to make a prediction?