Well, that was an offensive slugfest. The Seahawks beat St. Louis 30-13 Monday night in an ugly game, but it's a win and Seattle will take it.
Special teams were big for Seattle -- the Seahawks returned a block punt for a TD, had a couple long kick returns and downed a punt at the 6-yard line -- and the offense rode Marshawn Lynch in the second half. He topped 100 yards for the fifth time in the past six games.
With the win, Seattle stays in playoff contention. The Seahawks have a tough road ahead -- they essentially have to win out and hope a few other teams lose -- but it's possible. After what's happened so far this season, why not, right?
You can view game stats here.
Here are some questions to ponder. Please leave us your comments below.
1. Special teams played a big role, from the reverse on the opening kickoff, the block punt returned for a TD and Leon Washington's long kickoff return in the third quarter, how pleased were you with Seattle's special teams? Anything that should be cleaned up?
2. Since becoming a full-time starter in Week 4, linebacker K.J. Wright had one of his better games, recording a sack for the second straight game and was in one some key plays. Has he solidified himself at outside linebacker for next season?
3. Doug Baldwin continues to build a rapport with Tarvaris Jackson. With 718 receiving yards and four games left to play, the undrafted rookie has an outside chance at becoming a 1,000-yard receiver. Could he do anything more to impress you?
4. Marshawn Lynch topped 100 rushing yards for the fifth time in the past six games. His contract is up after this season. What's your approach to resigning him?
5. Admit it, when the Rams pulled within 10 points, 23-13 in the fourth quarter, did you squirm? Even a little?
6. What else stood out to you/bothered you about this game?