Well, that was an interesting second half. Backup quarterback Charlie Whitehurst carved up Minnesota's No. 2 defense, going 10-for-11 for 79 yards and a touchdown on his first drive. Starting quarterback Tarvaris Jackson led the team to zero points and completed 11 of 21 passes for 75 yards in the first half. To be fair, Jackson faced a lot of pressure because of a porous offensive line.
Minnesota ended up winning, but no one's talking about the score -- the buzz is about Whitehurst.
Here are some questions to ponder. Leave us your thoughts and reactions in the comments.
1. Does Seattle have a quarterback controversy? From the moment Jackson signed, head coach Pete Carroll anointed him as the team's starting quarterback. Then Whitehurst went all Joe Montana on the Vikings. Where does the team go from here?
Never miss a local story.
2. Is the offensive line a worrisome problem, or are you confident things will be fine once left tackle Russell Okung returns.
3. Golden Tate let a pass slip through his hands in the first quarter that resulted in a 64-yard interception return for a touchdown. Has Tate worn out his welcome in Seattle?
4. What did you see that you liked?
5. What did you see that worries you?