Former Chicago Bears offensive tackle Dick Evey passed away at the age of 72 on Thursday.
Dick Evey (EE'-vee), a tackle who played most of his eight seasons in the NFL with the Chicago Bears, has died at age 72.
A person familiar with the situation tells the Associated Press that Jets running back Mike Goodson is expected to return to practice Tuesday despite his legal troubles.
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- Oversize truck might be cause of I-5 bridge collapse into Skagit River
- State lawmakers vote 'no' on flaws, 'yes' to photo retouching
- Quick notes on the coming roster moves — CarlosTriunfel will be joining the Mariners
- Fife man holding 4-year-old son hostage shot dead