SEATTLE - Bruce Irvin, Seattle's first-round pick a year ago, has been suspended without pay for the first four games of the season for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances, the team announced Friday.
NFL rules prohibit Kyle Long from participating in the remainder of the Bears' offseason program because of Oregon's academic calendar.
Bills defensive end Mario Williams isn't any closer to getting back his $785,000 diamond engagement ring from his former fiancee, Erin Marzouki.
- Rogue crosswalk appears amid traffic concerns in Tacoma neighborhood
- Bruce Irvin suspended 4 games for violating NFL policy on performance enhancing substances
- Morning links: Thomas only No. 66 on the NFL Network’s top 100 players of 2013? Child, please!
- Applebee's restaurant planned for University Place
- Irvin handed suspension after failing drug test