Jeff Ireland was careful not to add to the Dolphins' skyrocketing expectations Friday. But he didn't exactly tamp them down, either.
The San Diego Chargers agreed Saturday to a two-year deal with aging star pass rusher Dwight Freeney that could be worth $13.35 million.
The San Diego Chargers and pass rusher Dwight Freeney are reportedly on the verge of a deal.
- Morning links: Can newcomers create pass rush?
- Rogue crosswalk appears amid traffic concerns in Tacoma neighborhood
- Applebee's restaurant planned for University Place
- Bruce Irvin suspended 4 games for violating NFL policy on performance enhancing substances
- Police Beat: A mothers love, and wild punches