Seattle Sonics HEADLINES
Pat Williams is pretty good at being lucky, and he’s got a hunch.
A judge has set bail at $25,000 for Boston Celtics basketball player Terrence Williams after he was arrested and accused of brandishing a gun around the mother of his 10-year-old son during a visitation exchange.
Two brothers allege that people standing near Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard assaulted them after one of the victims took a photo of the NBA Rookie of the Year.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - For the better part of three years, they had one of the most thankless jobs in the industry, trying to sell season tickets when your franchise is forever on the move?
Erik Spoelstra, mad chemist that he is, started Dexter Pittman in Game 3 of the 2012 Eastern Conference semifinals against the Pacers.
Erik Spoelstra's message to Chris Bosh was clear: What goes up must come down. And then go up and come down again. And again. And again.
Five days after the NBA denied his attempt to purchase the Sacramento Kings and relocate the team to Seattle, Chris Hansen said he was disappointed in the league's decision and vowed to continue plans "bringing the NBA back to Seattle."
All Times EDT
The Charlotte Bobcats will reportedly change their team nickname to Hornets.
Terrence Williams, who has played the past four seasons in the NBA, wore shackles and a red jail jump suit Monday as he stood before a judge in a courtroom at the Norm Maleng Regional Justice Center.
Dwyane Wade's rookie season ended with a playoff loss to the Indiana Pacers. The next year, the Miami Heat were headed to the Eastern Conference finals and certain that an NBA championship was in their sights.
OAKLAND, Calif. -General manager Bob Myers personified the comfortable disposition of the Warriors. Relaxed in his gray suit, no tie, his shirt suavely unbuttoned, he reclined in a chair and breezed through questions from the local media.
One of the many questions about the Kings this offseason will be answered Tuesday.
Most San Antonio Spurs possessions start with Kawhi Leonard setting up in the corner.
MIAMI - The Heat gets who in the NBA Eastern Conference finals? Indiana? What, no (censored) Knicks?
- Wilson ahead of learning curve in 2nd season
- Man critically injured in Frederickson motorcycle crash was off-duty King County deputy
- Harvin's versatility is tantalizing, as long as he stays upright
- Proctors bike-rack bureaucracy tests patience of local Boy Scout
- Fallen Tacoma firefighter lived life filled with discoveries, explorations
- 310 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 166 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 120 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 73 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 24 Party lines blur at transportation rally