This database shows total calendar year earnings from 2011 and 2012 for employees working in state agencies, community colleges and universities. Employees may be listed more than once if they worked in multiple agencies or had multiple positions. The database doesn't reflect employees hired after 2012. For more information, see this FAQ from Washington State Fiscal Information.
SEARCH TIPS: Search by any part of name. Use "agency" pull down to limit search by a specific department or school. Sort by clicking on header row.
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- State lawmakers vote 'no' on flaws, 'yes' to photo retouching
- Fife man holding 4-year-old son hostage shot dead
- Mariners losing streak grows to seven games
- Two alleged sovereign citizens from Pierce County sentenced to federal prison