Welcome to Sudoku Puzzler. To begin play, simply click in the box and use arrow keys to navigate or use your mouse to pinpoint a location. The object of the game is to fill in the matrix so every column, row and 3x3 box contains the numbers 1 through 9. For strategies, sudoku solver, or to post your times and save puzzles, visit www.sudokupuzzler.com . Good luck!
Sudoku Puzzler is created by Ian Riensche, Washington State University alumnus and professional electrical engineer.
- Proctors bike-rack bureaucracy tests patience of local Boy Scout
- Harvin's versatility is tantalizing, as long as he stays upright
- Fallen Tacoma firefighter lived life filled with discoveries, explorations
- Man critically injured in Frederickson motorcycle crash was off-duty King County deputy
- Four Tacoma teachers get layoff notices; 95 may move
- 312 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 163 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 113 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 73 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 27 Party lines blur at transportation rally