Welcome to Sudoku Puzzler. To begin play, simply click in the box and use arrow keys to navigate or use your mouse to pinpoint a location. The object of the game is to fill in the matrix so every column, row and 3x3 box contains the numbers 1 through 9. For strategies, sudoku solver, or to post your times and save puzzles, visit www.sudokupuzzler.com . Good luck!
Sudoku Puzzler is created by Ian Riensche, Washington State University alumnus and professional electrical engineer.
- Wilson ahead of learning curve in 2nd season
- Morning links: Harvin shows explosiveness
- Irvin shorn, perhaps reborn after bad news
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Police end search for Susan Powell, implicate brother
- 310 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 158 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 112 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 71 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 20 Party lines blur at transportation rally