AP Religion News HEADLINES
Jorge Mario Bergoglio was named the 266th pope Wednesday, succeeding Benedict XVI as leader of the world's 1.2 billion Roman Catholics and inheriting a global church that is growing in some parts of the world but faces serious challenges at home and abroad.
Twitter TWITTER UPDATES
Loading messages …
- Morning links: Can newcomers create pass rush?
- Rogue crosswalk appears amid traffic concerns in Tacoma neighborhood
- Applebee's restaurant planned for University Place
- Bruce Irvin suspended 4 games for violating NFL policy on performance enhancing substances
- Police Beat: A mothers love, and wild punches