▪ Leigh Kolb has joined JayRay Ads & PR, in Tacoma, as an assistant advisor. She is supporting JayRay's creative and account management advisors with her assignments including social media, photography, writing and creative strategy development. Kolb received her bachelor’s degree from Pepperdine University and most recently worked in creating content, marketing strategy and recruitment programs for nonprofit and health care organizations.
▪ Zach Parsons has been named a shareholder with DP&C in Tacoma. He began his career with DP&C in 2008 and provides client service in auditing, accounting and tax for many of the firm's construction, distribution, manufacturing, utility cooperative, employee benefit plan, and nonprofit clients. Parsons received a bachelor’s degree from Pacific Lutheran University and is a CPA.
▪ Dan Bogart has joined Banner Bank as a senior vice president and commercial division manager leading teams focusing on the South Puget Sound and Eastside-Redmond. With more than 32 years of banking experience, he received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Washington and is a graduate of the Pacific Coast Banking School.
▪ Shelley Drury has recently been named a shareholder with the Doty Group in Tacoma. She focuses entirely on business valuation and litigation support with specialties including business valuation, pension and social security valuation issues, personal economic loss calculations and fraud investigation. Drury has nearly 20 years of public accounting experience.
▪ Steve Albertson has been named director of administration for KNKX/Pacific Public Media and will oversee the organization's human resources, financial, risk management and administrative functions.
Previously he was director of instructor resource management at Xerox Corporation where he provided training services to large companies in the healthcare and travel industries. He also worked at Microsoft where he created the first commuter transportation program for the company’s employees in the Puget Sound region, and managed the creation of the revenue reporting system used by all Microsoft offices worldwide. Albertson received a bachelor’s degree form the University of Washington and an MBA from Pinchot University.
Compiled by Mary Anderson, staff writer
The News Tribune publishes hires and promotions at the professional and management levels. It recognizes honors at the state or national level awarded by independent professional or trade associations and appointments to corporate or civic boards. To submit information go to thenewstribune.com/business, go to People In Business and select Add an announcement. All submissions become the property of The News Tribune and may be published in any form.