Here are the Tacoma-area weather-related closures for Monday, Feb. 11:
▪ Most schools districts opted to close again.
▪ Pierce County Library System branches are closed.
▪ Tacoma city library branches also are closed, as per their normal schedule.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The News Tribune
▪ Tacoma senior centers are closed.
▪ There will be no parking enforcement on Tacoma city streets.
▪ The gate from Longmire to Paradise at Mount Rainier National Park will not open.
▪ The Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department will operate on shortened hours, 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
▪ Operations at Joint Base Lewis-McChord have been suspended although Madigan Army Medical Center is operating on a normal schedule.
▪ Metro Parks facilities and programs are closed, including Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium, Fort Nisqually Living Museum, all four community centers (Norpoint, STAR, People’s and Eastside) and Point Defiance Marina. Northwest Trek is generally closed on Mondays.
▪ The state Legislature in Olympia suspended operations for the day.