Local

One displaced in Kent mobile home fire

One person was displaced Monday night in a mobile home fire in Kent, according to the Fire Department.

The blaze started about 9 p.m. in the attic space of a home in the 11500 block of SE 208th Street when a bathroom ceiling fan malfunctioned.

Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the flames, which they said burned along the roofline for quite some time before triggering the home’s smoke alarm.

The resident was able to safely escape before crews arrived.

  Comments