An unattended candle started a house fire in Kent early Sunday that sent one person to the hospital.
The blaze was ruled accidental, fire spokesman Kyle Ohashi said.
Crews responded to the 24900 block of Military Road South about 12:30 a.m. and found flames coming from the roof and windows.
The three people inside the house were able to get out safely. Two were unhurt; one was taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.