Paradise Theatre announced its 2016-2017 lineup of seven family friendly and diverse shows.
The shows will be held in the theatre’s new downtown Gig Harbor venue located at 3114 Judson Street.
Auditions for all seven shows will be held from 1 to 4 p.m. July 10.
The Paradise Theatre 2016-2017 season:
Be the first to know.
No one covers what is happening in our community better than we do. And with a digital subscription, you'll never miss a local story.
▪ “Little Shop of Horrors” from Sept. 16 to Oct. 8 — A horror comedy rock musical, lyrics by Alan Menken, Book Howard Ashman.
▪ “A Christmas Story” from Nov. 18 to Dec. 10 — Based on the motion picture “A Christmas Story,” written by Philip Grecian.
▪ “Wait Until Dark” from Jan. 20 to Feb. 11, 2017 — A mystery drama by Frederick Knott.
▪ “West Side Story” from March 3 to 25, 2017 —An American musical inspired by Shakespeare’s “Romeo & Juliet.” Book by Arthur Laurents, music by Leonard Bernstein, lyrics by Stephen Sondheim.
▪ “Lend Me A Tenor” from April 14 to May 6, 2017 —A comedy farce by Ken Ludwig.
▪ “Thoroughly Modern Millie” from June 16 to July 8, 2017 —A musical comedy. Music by Jeanine Tesori, lyrics by Dick Scanlan, book by Richard Morris and Scanlan.
▪ “Curtains” from Aug. 4 to 26, 2017 — A musical comedy who-dun-it. Book by Rupert Holmes, lyrics by Fred Ebb, music by John Kander.
Full season subscriptions are available beginning June 17 through July 31, and individual show tickets will be available beginning Aug. 1.
Paradise Theatre was created to serve the community by providing both theatre education and professional-grade, live entertainment to the Puget Sound area.