An early morning blaze at a manufacturing building in Kent was caused by a roof-mounted ventilation fan that caught fire and fell to the floor, according to the Fire Department.
Crews were called just after 2 a.m. to the aluminum can manufacturing facility in the 1200 block of 2 Avenue North after employees and passersby reported flames on the roof.
All employees were able to get outside and wait for firefighters, who quickly doused the blaze.
No one was hurt. No damage estimate was available.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.