Five notable Thanksgiving dinners throughout history.
1. In 1621, the pilgrims and Wampanoag Indians gather at Plymouth to share autumn harvest at the first Thanksgiving.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The News Tribune
2. In 1983, tens of thousands of Puget Sound residents eat half-cooked dinners in the dark after infamous Turkey Day windstorm.
3. In 2013, hundreds make pilgrimage to Tacoma Mall area stores, eating sandwiches and sipping from flasks while waiting hours in line for early Black Friday deals.
4. In 2014, Seattle Seahawks Richard Sherman and Russell Wilson munch on turkey legs at a table on the San Francisco 49ers' midfield logo after beating the Niners 19-3.
5. In 2016, President-elect Donald Trump gets out the fine china and enjoys his traditional holiday feast: a Trump Tower taco bowl.