My friend Larry Seaquist has an impressive resume:
▪ A Navy Captain, commander of the USS Iowa
▪ Served in the Pentagon shaping budget and national security strategy
▪ Worked with UNESCO designing innovative conflict prevention and community development strategies
▪ Worked with community and university leaders in Seattle/King County, Washington DC, and Columbus, Ohio pioneering locally led community revitalization strategies
▪ Served four terms in the WA House of Representatives
▪ Chaired the Higher Ed committee and served on the Appropriations committee
It’s why he’s been called, “the hardest working person in the legislature.”
Seaquist knows how to work across the aisle and get things done. No surprise, he’s at work with a plan now. His Apple Action Agenda shows fully funded, fully functioning schools.
He’s a strong leader for our schools and realizes education is the engine for a strong Washington economy. He’ll also fight for jobs, higher wages, and worker and veteran retraining.
We need a hard working legislator, one who understands complex issues and is dedicated to solving them. We need Larry Seaquist. I hope he has your vote. He certainly has mine.