I guess you would call me an "anti-vaxxer." This is a pretty broad term, apparently applying to anyone who dares to question a substance prior to it being injected into their child's body.
Anti-vaxxers have been accused of being ignorant, selfish, paranoid and anti-government, to name a few. We are portrayed by your own recent news article as hippies, stoners, anti-establishment, weird and stupid.
This anti-vaxxer has a bachelor's degree from Washington State University. We eat real food, including pastured meats and eggs, organic fruits/veggies and very few processed foods. We take a proactive, preventive approach to our health, using essential oils, fermented foods, raw foods and probiotics. We care deeply about health. We follow a looser vaccine schedule/option.
When you get right down to it, there are a lot of reasons to question the motivation of vaccine manufacturers:
• Vaccines are not without risk. All have side effects.
• Vaccines do not guarantee absence of disease.
• I believe that natural immunity is far more effective than vaccine immunity.
• Look at the money trail that goes with vaccines. Drug companies, legislators, the Centers for Disease Control and even some doctors profit when "epidemics" occur.
• Vaccine ingredients are toxins.
"Let food be thy medicine …"