We have launched a new iPad app. New features include:
- A more contemporary look-and-feel.
- Video and photo galleries added to article pages.
- User comments added to article pages.
- The Daily Magazine, a collection of the best national and international long-form journalism and in-depth analysis of the biggest issues of the day.
In addition, these new apps retain many of the previous versions’ most popular features, such as your most in-depth coverage of local news, weather and sports, push notifications, article bookmarking and article sharing.
Soon, we will follow with a similar redesign of our iPhone apps that will heighten the interactivity of your local news experience. We are also experimenting with exciting tablet-only content that we will be introducing throughout 2014.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The News Tribune
If you are reading this on our website, we invite you to download our new apps in the Apple App Store. We also invite to try out our other recently released mobile products:
- Android phones and tablets
- Our new mobile website for iPhone and Android phones
- Windows 8 app
- Windows Phone app
This is another exciting step forward in our ongoing effort to deliver news and information from The News Tribune to you wherever you are and however you want it. We encourage your feedback on these products as we continue to improve them to best serve your local news and information needs.