1. Stanford (1): Up to No. 7 in the latest — and still meaningless — CFP rankings.
2. Utah (2): The Utes are 8-1. It just doesn’t feel like the Utes are 8-1.
3. Washington State (4): After season-opening loss to Portland State, Cougars have had a chance to win every game (and have won 6 of 8).
4. UCLA (5): Rout of OSU sets up big game this week against Washington State.
5. USC (3): Since the Huskies throttled Arizona, USC gets downgraded for its eight-point win over the Wildcats.
6. Oregon (6): Sky is still heavy in Eugene, but it’s no longer falling.
7. California (7): After 5-0 start, Bears have lost four consecutive games and are still searching for bowl eligibility.
8. Washington (8): Can Huskies snap 14-year drought this week against Arizona State?
9. Arizona State (9): Sun Devils haven’t won a game since Oct. 10.
10. Arizona (10): Need to beat either Utah or ASU to make a bowl game.
11. Colorado (11): With remaining games against USC, WSU and Utah, the Buffaloes are likely done winning for the season.
12. Oregon State (12): Beavers average just 14.5 points in Pac-12 games.