The rankings were a discussion point Monday, and UW coach Steve Sarkisian appeared irritated and motivated when the Huskies were left out of this week's top 25 rankings at 4-1:
* And as the Huskies head into the bye week, Sarkisian said his guys should feel good about where they are at, writes Scott Johnson.
* A sore Keith Price is more than deserving of a few days off during the break, writes Gregg Bell of GoHuskies.com.
* Also, five late-arriving observations about the UW after the Utah game, writes an astute athletic department member.
* Of course, some good vibes felt after the Utah game, and during the team's first bye-week practice, courtesy of Sarkisiana and his staff.
* Left over from Utah's side after its 31-14 defeat was news Monday that quarterback Jordan Wynn is out for the next 2-3 weeks, writes Lya Wodraska of the Salt Lake Tribune.
* Tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins gets his own, and opens up pass plays for others, dissects Brian Floyd in an extensive review.
* Going to Canada to find some tidbit Pacific-12 Conference factoids.