The first round of baseball's annual draft is finished. The next part of the draft involves compensation for free-agent signings. The Mariners do not have one of these 16 picks. Their next pick is in the second round, which will be the 66th overall selection.
Here's a list of the compensation picks:
31. Minnesota Twins (Hunter/LAA)
Be the first to know.
No one covers what is happening in our community better than we do. And with a digital subscription, you'll never miss a local story.
32. Milwaukee Brewers (Cordero/CIN)
33. New York Mets (Glavine/ATL)
34. Philadelphia Phillies (Rowand/SF)
35. Milwaukee Brewers (Linebrink/CWS)
36. Kansas City Royals (Riske/MIL)
37. San Francisco Giants (Feliz/PHI)
38. Houston Astros (Miller/TB)
39. St. Louis Cardinals (Percival/TB)
40. Atlanta Braves (Mahay/KC)
41. Chicago Cubs (Kendall/MIL)
42. San Diego Padres (Brocail/HOU)
43. Arizona Diamondbacks (Hernandez/MIN)
44. New York Yankees (Vizcaino/COL)
45. Boston Red Sox (Gagne/MIL)
46. San Diego Padres (Cameron/MIL)