How each driver in Saturday’s NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race fared:
1. Jamie McMurray, No. 1 Chevy: Started race 11th and was second to start final segment, took lead early and held off Harvick.
2. Kevin Harvick, No. 4 Chevy: Started third, closed fast on McMurray but wasn’t enough. Was unhappy with pit stops.
3. Matt Kenseth, No. 20 Toyota: Made crucial adjustments to move up from middle of the pack late in the race.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The News Tribune
4. Dale Earnhardt Jr., No. 88 Chevy: Started sixth, but wasn’t pleased with how car handled, called it a “dump truck.”
5. Carl Edwards, No. 99 Ford: Pole-winner started final segment first, but fell back after McMurray took control.
6. Jimmie Johnson, No. 48 Chevy: Started fifth, but 2013 winner wasn’t a factor in final segment.
7. Clint Bowyer, No. 15 Toyota: Started ninth, survived accident in Turn 3 of Lap 26.
8. Brian Vickers, No. 55 Toyota: Had a solid night, starting 16th and moving up through the pack.
9. Denny Hamlin, No. 11 Toyota: Had a strong car after starting 22nd, led once for five laps.
10. Brad Keselowski, No. 2 Ford: Started 13th, finished fourth segment in third place.
11. Kurt Busch, No. 41 Chevy: Started 18th, was near the lead for a while (fourth in fourth segment).
12. Tony Stewart, No. 14 Chevy: Started 15th after struggling in qualifying (sliding through pit stall).
13. David Ragan, No. 34 Ford: Started 20th, was never able to get anything going and wasn’t a factor.
14. Kasey Kahne, No. 5 Chevy: Started seventh and had perhaps field’s strongest car through first three segments, leading 20 laps.
15. Josh Wise, No. 98 Chevy: Fan’s vote winner started 19th, stayed out of trouble and finished 13 seconds behind winner.
16. Ryan Newman, No. 31 Chevy: Started 21st, crashed on Lap 77 to end his night.
17. Jeff Gordon, No. 24 Chevy: Started fourth, crashed and car caught fire on Lap 60.
18. Martin Truex Jr., No. 78 Chevy: Started 12th, caught up in Gordon’s wreck, along with Biffle.
19. Greg Biffle, No. 16 Ford: Started 14th, went out of race on Lap 60 in accident with Gordon, Truex.
20. A.J. Allmendinger, No. 47 Chevy: Started 17th, left race on Lap 30 after accident put him in wall.
21. Kyle Busch, No. 18 Toyota: First-segment winner who started second wrecked on Lap 26.
22. Joey Logano, No. 22 Ford: Started 10th, caught up in wreck with Kyle Busch during second segment. David Scott