What a comeback.
After sleepwalking through the first half at CenturyLink Field, the Seahawks woke up big time after the break – or more specifically, in the final minutes – and rallied from a 16-point deficit to reclaim the NFC crown in overtime and clinch another trip to the Super Bowl.
It was crazy. Insane. Unbelievable. All of the above.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
Seattle closed the gap on Green Bay for an improbable, 28-22 win Sunday with two touchdowns in the final three minutes and one in overtime.
As ugly as the first half was, the final few minutes were absolutely amazing.
Russell Wilson led the Seahawks down the field twice, sandwiched around an onside kick, in regulation and then again in overtime, after turning the ball over four times early.
It was an absolutely incredible comeback, one that will be written about at great lengths over the next few weeks and likely several years to come.
But for now, let’s just get to your thoughts:
1. Who gets your game ball? Who was the goat?
2. Fake field goal. Onside kick. Pass to Kearse. Can you pick a best play?
3. What about the game? Wow. Better than last year's win over San Francisco?
4. Who jumped off the bandwagon or threw in the towel? Admit it. Own it. And welcome back!
5. Thoughts on Super Bowl XLIX? Who do you want? What the heck could be next for this team?