Ah, yes, Media Day.
The annual spectacle of stupid.
It has little to do with sports and not much to do with the media, either. It's like the offspring of a three-ring circus and a train wreck. And yes, it's tough to look away.
It's two days to the Super Bowl and our coverage team has been in Phoenix since Sunday.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
Here's a roundup of stories, videos, interactives and other things you may have missed along the way.
Have you asked Marshawn yet?
- Check out our Marshawn Lynch Magic 8-Ball.
Craig's last stop was in Las Vegas, where he learned a few things about prop bets:
What about your Ultimate Seahawks team?
Pop star Katy Perry met with the media Thursday:
Make sure to pick up a Sunday paper, for a mascot faceoff:
Which Seahawks jersey to you rock?
- Tell us the name and color and see what other 12s wear.
Can you catch like a pro? Several people at NFL Experience tried:
What's your prediction for the game? We're crowdsourcing:
- Seahawks’ keys to winning another Super Bowl: Big hits, then more Marshawn Lynch
- Newbie or diehard, fans of the Seahawks have had a lot to cheer for recently
- John McGrath: Dad-to-be Richard Sherman could consult Ken Norton Jr. on fatherhood
- Dave Boling: Seahawks’ old-school style would fit any era
- Katy Perry promises Super Bowl halftime show will make jaws drop and faces melt
- Patriots tackle Vince Wilfolk learns Super Bowls aren’t easy
- Patriots’ Browner has tough love for former Seahawks teammates
- Seahawks fans join in the madness of Media Day
- No circus complete without clowns and crazy questions, aka, Media Day at the Super Bowl
- Dave Boling: MVP Malcolm Smith returns to Super Bowl under the radar again
- Unger’s duel with massive Wilfork a key to Seahawks’ offensive fortunes
- With eyes of the nation focused on underinflated footballs, the Seahawks are poised to make history
- Seahawks on Brandon Browner wanting former teammates targeted: Of course he does
- Patriots owner says NFL may owe team an apology
- Patriots leave New England just ahead of snowstorm
- Jermaine Kearse stars on stage as Seahawks touch down at Super Bowl
- Seahawks Notebook: Richard Sherman pumps up Deflategate
- Road to the Super Bowl filled with Seahawks connections, adventure
Our team of journalists looks back on some of our fondest Super Bowl moments.