Ah, yes, Media Day.
The annual spectacle of stupid.
It has little to do with sports and not much to do with the media, either. It's like the offspring of a three-ring circus and a train wreck. And yes, it's tough to look away.
It's two days to the Super Bowl and our coverage team has been in Phoenix since Sunday.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The News Tribune
Here's a roundup of stories, videos, interactives and other things you may have missed along the way.
Have you asked Marshawn yet?
- Check out our Marshawn Lynch Magic 8-Ball.
Craig's last stop was in Las Vegas, where he learned a few things about prop bets:
What about your Ultimate Seahawks team?
Pop star Katy Perry met with the media Thursday:
Make sure to pick up a Sunday paper, for a mascot faceoff:
Which Seahawks jersey to you rock?
- Tell us the name and color and see what other 12s wear.
Can you catch like a pro? Several people at NFL Experience tried:
What's your prediction for the game? We're crowdsourcing:
- Seahawks’ keys to winning another Super Bowl: Big hits, then more Marshawn Lynch
- Newbie or diehard, fans of the Seahawks have had a lot to cheer for recently
- John McGrath: Dad-to-be Richard Sherman could consult Ken Norton Jr. on fatherhood
- Dave Boling: Seahawks’ old-school style would fit any era
- Katy Perry promises Super Bowl halftime show will make jaws drop and faces melt
- Patriots tackle Vince Wilfolk learns Super Bowls aren’t easy
- Patriots’ Browner has tough love for former Seahawks teammates
- Seahawks fans join in the madness of Media Day
- No circus complete without clowns and crazy questions, aka, Media Day at the Super Bowl
- Dave Boling: MVP Malcolm Smith returns to Super Bowl under the radar again
- Unger’s duel with massive Wilfork a key to Seahawks’ offensive fortunes
- With eyes of the nation focused on underinflated footballs, the Seahawks are poised to make history
- Seahawks on Brandon Browner wanting former teammates targeted: Of course he does
- Patriots owner says NFL may owe team an apology
- Patriots leave New England just ahead of snowstorm
- Jermaine Kearse stars on stage as Seahawks touch down at Super Bowl
- Seahawks Notebook: Richard Sherman pumps up Deflategate
- Road to the Super Bowl filled with Seahawks connections, adventure
Our team of journalists looks back on some of our fondest Super Bowl moments.