That was a big one.
The Seattle Seahawks got a huge win Sunday, dominating the NFC East-leading Eagles, 24-14, in Philadelphia.
The victory keeps the Seahawks (9-4) within one game of NFC West-leading Arizona (10-3), which snapped its two-game skid with a win over the Chiefs.
Seattle's defense showed up again in a major way, shutting down Chip Kelly's high-powered, hurry-up Philadelphia offense.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
The Seahawks will now host suddenly reeling San Francisco (7-6), which lost to Oakland, next Sunday at CenturyLink Field and then head to Arizona for a game that could decide the division.
Let’s get to your thoughts:
1. Who gets the game ball? Who was the goat?
2. How about that offense today? What did you like most about the attack?
3. Defense. Defense. Defense. Is Seattle's D suddenly playing better than last season?
4. With the Niners loss in Oakland, are you concerned next week could now be a trap game?
5. Predictions. Next week? The rest of the season and even the playoffs? Wait, we talkin' playoffs?