It wasn't easy, but the Seahawks got the job done Sunday with a 17-7 win over the rival 49ers at CenturyLink Field.
After slogging through an ugly first half, Seattle woke up after the break and dominated San Francisco defensively.
The Seahawks improve to 10-4 on the season and, along with Detroit's win over Minnesota, eliminate the 49ers (7-7) from playoff contention.
The win sets up a showdown in Arizona with the NFC West-leading Cardinals (11-3) next week. If Seattle wins that game and the season finale against St. Louis, it will have a shot at securing the NFC's top seed in the playoffs.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The News Tribune
Let’s get to your thoughts:
1. Who gets the game ball? Who was the goat?
2. Defense. Have they ever had a better four-game stretch?
3. Bad call on roughing the passer? Did the Hawks get a gift from the refs?
4. If this is Harbaugh’s last game in San Francisco, what becomes of this rivalry?
5. Thoughts on next week in Arizona and beyond?