All right. There it is: 10-1, and a bye week. The Seahawks put together their second consecutive blowout, dominating the Vikings in the second half of a 41-20 win.
With two weeks off, and everything rolling, let’s take a quick look back and then forward with our questions today:
1. Who gets the game ball in the win? Who is the goat?
2. How do you grade the team so far heading into the break?
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
3. What should be the Seahawks’ biggest focus during the bye week?
4. Now that we’ve seen Percy Harvin, what are your expectations of him?
5. Which team poses the biggest threat to Seattle moving forward, and why?
As always, don’t just limit the discussion to these questions ... what else is on your mind?