Obviously, this wasn't the blowout that some people expected. The Seahawks didn't play particularly well. They had offensive line issues and they made some costly mistakes. The play before halftime was a disaster. But in the end, they won. They improve to 5-1 on the season.
Let's get to it ....
1. Where are the Seahawks in comparison to your expectation of where they should be as team?
2. What is the biggest positive you took away from the win?
3. What are the biggest issues you saw in the win?
4. Game ball goes to whom and why?
5. With a short preparation week, what are your initial thoughts going into Thursday's game against the Cardinals?