Well, it was ugly. It was a win, though, and that's really all that matters.
With St. Louis threatening to score on the final play of the game, this one obviously could have gone either way. So, after catching your breath, how 'bout we share some thoughts from the near-disaster.
A few questions:
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The News Tribune
1. The Seahawks are 7-1. Happy? Relieved? Worried? What's your take on the ugly win?
2. What is to be done with the offensive line? Is it all on injuries?
3. Should there be serious concern about stopping the run, or was it just a road/long-delay fluke?
4. With the weak schedule ahead, what's your take on the second half of the season?
5. Any positives from tonight outside the 'W'? Or was it just survive and advance?
6. What are your biggest concern(s) for the rest of the season? What are you feeling best about?
And, of course, any other random thoughts that came from that crazy game are welcome.