Sorry, this post took a little while to get up. The blog software is operating like the Seahawks defense in the first two drives of the game.
Obviously, it wasn't dull. So let's get to it.
1. What was your panic/anger level in the first quarter?
2. What was the turning point in this game?
3. Game ball goes to ...
4. Who was your unsung hero?
5. Be honest, did you ever stop believing?
6. The last time the Seahawks won a road playoff game was in 1983, how old were you back then?
7. Early thoughts on the match-up with the Falcons.