1. So what were your impressions of Russell Wilson? And please try to limit your answers to less than 1,000 words.
2. Is there anyway Russell Wilson isn't the opening game starter?
3. Knowing that Wilson is most likely your starter, what does that do for your expectations for this season?
4. What do you do with Terrell Owens and Why? And who are the receivers you keep?
5. Has Golden Tate finally figured it out? Or is he still going to be a golden mess of inconsistency?
6. Besides Wilson, who else gets props for their play tonight?
Bonus question: What should we name the cult Russell Wilson is building? Russellmaniacs?