It wasn't pretty, but the Seattle Seahawks earned their first win of the year, and even more important, an NFC West victory, with a 13-10 win over Arizona at CenturyLink Field.
The Seahawks finally ran some resemblance of an NFL offense today. But it was the play of the defense that sealed this victory, keeping the Cardinals off the scored board in the second half. Seattle's defense held Arizona's in check throughout most of the game.
On offense, receiver Sidney Rice made his presence felt, going over 100 receiving yards, and was Tarvaris Jackson's favorite target.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
So, tell us your instant reactions to these questions?
1. Seattle allowed four sacks today -- all in the first half. How much of that performance has to do with Robert Gallery's absence? Does the O-line worry you?
2. What did you think of K.J. Wright starting in place of Aaron Curry? Should Wright stick? And what role, if any, should Curry have with the team?
3. Do you still want to see Charlie Whitehurst start the next game? Or has Jackson earned it
4. With what you've seen through the first three weeks, is the team going in the right direction?
5. How much do you love Kam Chancellor right now?
6. What are the best and worst things you saw on Sunday?