- Country singer Slim Whitman, the high-pitched yodeler who sold millions of records through ever-present TV ads in the 1980s and 1990s and whose song saved the world in the film comedy "Mars Attacks!," died Wednesday at a Florida hospital. He was 90.
Vince Flynn, a best-selling author of political thriller novels, has died at age 47 after a two-year battle with prostate cancer.
LOS ANGELES - Charlie Sheen is evidently still having trouble getting along with costars.
Following crowd-funding campaigns from "Veronica Mars" and Zach Braff, James Franco is trying to raise $500,000 to bankroll a trilogy of movies.
A made-for-television movie on Jodi Arias is scheduled to air this weekend.
MOVIE REVIEWS AND HEADLINES
AP ENTERTAINMENT HEADLINES
- Tacoma Dome no more? Arena could receive a new name
- Tacoma engineer allegedly solicited teen for sex
- Mariners 3, Angels 2 (10 innings): a rare win at Angels Stadium
- Tacoma to sell prime property downtown
- Smoak gives Wedge first option