Question: Call me naïve, but I’ve always been under the impression that if you get in a traffic accident and you’re injured, the city or county aid car or ambulance that takes you to the hospital is a public service paid for with taxes.
- Rogue crosswalk appears amid traffic concerns in Tacoma neighborhood
- Morning links: Can newcomers create pass rush?
- Applebee's restaurant planned for University Place
- Bruce Irvin suspended 4 games for violating NFL policy on performance enhancing substances
- Irvin handed suspension after failing drug test