Monday (Sept. 7) —Sunday
Local farmers markets still offering local produce and products this week
Buy local at these farmers markets open this week:
▪ Yelm Farmers Market Nisqually Springs Farm, 17835 Washington 507; noon-5 p.m. Mondays through Oct. 19; yelmfarmersmarket.com.
Be the first to know.
No one covers what is happening in our community better than we do. And with a digital subscription, you'll never miss a local story.
▪ Tacoma Farmers Market, Sixth Avenue location On Pine Street at Sixth Avenue; 3-7 p.m. Tuesdays through Sept. 29; tacomafarmersmarket.com.
▪ Lakewood Farmers Market Lakewood City Hall plaza, 6000 Main St.; 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Tuesdays through Sept. 15; Cityoflakewood.us/parks-and-recreation/farmer-s-market.
▪ Tacoma Farmers Market, Eastside location. South 44th Street and Portland Avenue; 3-7 p.m. Wednesdays through Sept. 30; tacomafarmersmarket.com.
▪ Tacoma Farmers Market, Broadway location. Broadway between Ninth and 11th streets in downtown Tacoma; 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Thursdays through Oct. 29; tacomafarmersmarket.com.
▪ Gig Harbor Downtown Waterfront Farmers Market. Skansie Brothers Park, 3211 Harborview Drive, Gig Harbor; 3-7 p.m. Thursdays through Sept. 24; 253-514-0071, sponsored by Waterfront Alliance, gigharborwaterfront.org/farmers-market.
▪ Orting Valley Farmers Market. North Park at Highway 162 and Calistoga St.; 3-7 p.m. Friday (Sept. 11) Ortingvalleyfarmersmarket.com.
▪ Tacoma Farmers Market, Multicare Rose Garden. Tacoma General Hospital, Martin Luther King Way between Fifth and Division; 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Fridays (Sept. 11).
▪ Federal Way Farmers Market, The Commons Mall. 320th and Pacific Highway South, in the Sears parking lot; 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturdays through Oct. 31.
▪ Tacoma Farmers Market, South Tacoma location. MetroParks STAR Park and Community Center, 3873 S. 66th Street; 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Sundays through Sept. 27; tacomafarmersmarket.com.